Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Deployment Gremlins and Bubble Pictures

The Deployment Gremlins gave me a run for my money the past few days. They strike weekly in our house. There's always something that happens that would never happen if Husband weren't deployed. Keys gone missing, keys locked in truck with $20 worth of fast food going bad (this week), not getting a bill in the mail until it's way overdue, a bedroom door coming completely off its hinges, both bathtubs leaking, a flea infestation, being so sick for two months straight I couldn't function, Hunter breaking his foot and the fun 9 hour ER trip.... the list goes one.
Deployments Gremlins are a twisted version of Murphy's Law. Instead of, Whatever can go wrong will, it's Whatever can go wrong will wait until the husband leaves... and then will.

On a happier note, we've had gorgeous weather lately. The boys and I get out almost every afternoon for some ball playing, bubble blowing, bike riding fun. And on that note, I leave you with some fun bubble pictures we took today (after the nice MP got the truck unlocked for me so I could get the already-bad fast food and Hunter's carseat out) .

{I love the look on Hunter's face in this picture! Sheer excitement!}

{The bubble popped right on his face!}

{Giant bubble coming from my wand,
it appears as if Hunter is caught in it.}

{The bubbles are chasing Hunter}

{Look in to my bubble tunnel... he's hypnotized.}

{Through the Bubble Wand!}

1 comment:

Roe said...

Honey, you get Deployment Gremlins, I get You Have to Be Out the Door in Five Minutes - Mwah Hah Hah Hah Gremlins. Cheeky Buggers. :)