- End World Hunger
- Begin World Peace
- Finish all craft projects (and start a few new ones)
- Catch up on homework (yikes! just a leeetle bit behind)
- Organize bedroom (cause... uh... it's officially been a year since we moved in to this house and Husband is getting a little antsy that his bedroom is the *only* room not unpacked)
- Work on all writing projects and polish off at least one for submission
- Spend as much time with the CK's as I can
- Create new recipe that's MINE all MINE!
- Perfect homemade bread
- Spend more time with Husband
- Work on obedience training with doggy
- Work on Hunter's readin' and writin'
- Get a little further down in my "to be read" pile
Louisa has chosen to give up texting, and Drew is giving up junk food. Pray for us as we make our humble sacrifices. Very humble considering the sacrifice Christ made for us!
(**Note to Facepeeps, if you comment on Facebook, I won't be able to see it. Just a little hint!)