There's this thing called Facebook, and I recently joined because I kept getting all these invitations from people. I figure, if all these other people are there, it can't be too bad. All these social networking sites are basically the same with a few differences. Some things I like about Cafemom that I don't like about Myspace, or some things I like about Facebook that I don't like about Cafemom.
Anyway, here's a little something I posted on Facebook. I just wrote down the very first thing the kids said. I told Hunter he could have some popcorn as soon as he answered a few questions for me!
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Hunter (3-years-old): yes I can have popcorn
Drew (7-years-old): clean the house
Louisa (11-years-old): I don't know... turn the TV down?
2. What makes mom happy?
Drew: hugs and kisses
Louisa: umm.... i'm going to say.... the computer
3. What makes mom sad?
Hunter: a bowl
Drew: no hugs and kisses
Louisa: uhhh.... don't write that! (giggle giggle) SpongeBob
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Louisa: when she writes exactly what I'm saying like that! (giggle giggle)
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Hunter: a tree
Louisa: both good and bad
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
Hunter: hmm..... HUGE!
Drew: a yard long (that's his "estimate")
Louisa: 5 feet, well, like a little more than 5 feet
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Hunter: clean up
Louisa: play on the computer
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Hunter: ride in the car
Drew: go to playgroup
Louisa: go to playgroup
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Hunter: peanut butter
Drew: 9 million dollars
Louisa: writing a book
11. What is your mom really good at?
Hunter: watching TV
Louisa: playing on the computer
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Hunter: your hair
Louisa: um... um... going to walmart because she spends money
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Hunter: um... car!
Drew: talk to people online
Louisa: take care of kids... you don't get paid for it, but it's a job
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Louisa: you have a lot of favorite foods
15. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Drew: Betty Boop (or the "Bippity Bop girl")
16. What do you and your mom do together?
Hunter: clean up
Drew: play games
Louisa: um... um... um.... (giggle giggle) we read together? I don't know
17. How are you and your mom the same?
Hunter: Hunter and mommy
Drew: we're both mammals
Louisa: we're both girls
18. How are you and your mom different?
Hunter: mommy has glasses
Drew: our gender, you're a girl I'm a boy
Louisa: you have red hair and I have brown hair
19. How do you know your mom loves you?
Hunter: mmmm, say "love you" (in soft voice)
Drew: she's nice to me
Louisa: because she makes me laugh
20. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?