Sunday, November 19, 2006

Signing off....

....for a short time.
I'm moving later this week from Wisconsin to Louisiana.

The good part:
~I get to be with my husband again... it's been WAY too long.
~My kids get their daddy back.
~I get to see a new part of the country and have a new adventure.
~I get to meet new friends.
~The boys won't have to share a room as we have a BIG 4 bedroom house waiting for us!

The bad part:
~Most of my family is in Wisconsin
~Taking the kids out of a school that we love to death
~Leaving my church that has become like a second home to me
~Leaving my cute little town

Ok, I could probably come up with tons more on both sides, but that's the jist of it. I'm happy, I'm sad, I'm worried, I'm excied.
And, I won't be blogging for at least a week.
See you all when I'm all settled in... same Bat time, same Bat channel!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Keep your chin up , sweetheart. Its a stunning part of the country and youve picked a great time of year to move south.
Your closer tome! Ill be going to LA on business after Christmas, lets have lunch!

Smart Girl said...

YAY!!!! So exciting, I wish I was moving....away from my kids hehheeee!!!