Sunday, August 10, 2008

Visiting Family

On Friday my inlaws came in to town to see their son. And brother. My SIL and nephew came along with them.
I just have one question. What is it about inlaws that makes us so insane with cleaning? Friday morning I find myself on my hands and knees with a toothbrush. Seriously. Why? I'm near-tears, trying to finish everything up, so upset that it's not going to be good enough. Why? I don't do that for my parents.

Yesterday we took them to a local Alligator Park. It was so neat! We saw 50 alligators huddled around a boat in a small pond, waiting to get fed. A guy hung big hunks of chicken over the side of his boat while the gators jumped up to get it. You could definitely tell which gators get the chicken more often!

I think the best part of all was this right here:


Cousins who rarely get to see eachother, spending some much needed play-time together.

1 comment:

Jen Mc said...

Oh those are wonderful moments! Glad they got to spend some time together. Darling photos!