Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It's the Great Pumpkin!

A few weeks ago the kids and I went to a pumpkin patch that has a corn maze and the world's best home made pumpkin donuts. I tried to save some to share with you all, but got a little greedy and just ate them!

Children of the Corn
Louisa, Queen of the Pumpkins!

Me and my little helper, and don't forget the hot apple cider!

"It's ok, Mom," ((grunt, gasp, groan)) "I can lift this by myself."

"I like this one, Mommy... oopps! I broke the stem off, is that ok?"

4 comments:

navywife6 said...

Peggie
you're kids are beautiful...looks like you had a great day. Thank you for remembering my birthday. You rock.

Stef

scrapperjen said...

How fun! Your kiddos are beautiful and so are you!
Happy Halloween!

kateandjona said...

Peggie - great pics!

I just saw your GOOD NEWS - YEAH!!!! That's terrific! I'm so happy for all of you!

Smart Girl said...

Wow, looks like you guys had a great time, Australia doesn't celebrate Halloween. I'm a little jealous!
Hugs