Sunday, June 11, 2006

I Love Chocolate!



I love chocolate!!!
Did I mention that I love chocolate?!!!
I've heard people talk about this stuff before, but never actually had any. Why have they been keeping this from me?! It is SO DELICIOUS!
And can you believe my mommy was actually hiding this stuff? This should be shared with everyone, everywhere! Why would she hide something like this?! It was in a drawer and I guess I wasn't supposed to go in it because she took all the chocolate out and closed the drawer. And why does she unwrap them when she eats them? I just shove the whole thing in my mouth and it tastes good! All that chocolate stuff melts and gets gooey and... mmmmmmm.......
I need more...
If you're reading this, please send me some chocolate. I promise I won't tell my mommy, it'll be our little secret!

6 comments:

scrapperjen said...

CUTE!
I love chocolate too - especially Snickers bars...

Chaos Mommy said...

Thanks for stopping by, Jen!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! You are just too funny. I love the picture. He is so adorable. And chocolate probably tastes better than cat food.

Chaos Mommy said...

Yes, he did like the chocolate better than the cat food! :D LOL

Anonymous said...

You are too good! Ever think of writing comedy? What a hoot!

Chaos Mommy said...

Thanks, Sue! Not sure I'm quite "Comedy Store" material, yet, but I'm working on it!