Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'm Walking Everyone! I'm Walking... Well, Kind of!

Ok, so I need a little help still, but I'm doing it! I only have to hold on to one of Mommy's hands and sometimes I can even stand by myself. Here's proof!


So here I am standing all by myself. I can do it for about 5 seconds and if I stick out my tounge it helps me balance better.

And here I am walking. Like I said, I need a little help, but I'm getting good at it. I am pretty brave, too. I let go of Mommy's hand sometimes and usually fall right away. But hey, I'm trying!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

So Cute! My little one just turned a year yeasterday and although he can stand unassisted he cant go anywhere!

Chaos Mommy said...

Happy Birthday to your baby!!! Time for another? JK!

Anonymous said...

What a doll! Three precious children. You are truly blessed.

Chaos Mommy said...

Thanks, Lori! Hope you're not missing yours too much.

Anonymous said...

Ok that little cutie just makes me want to eat him up he is so adorable!!!

scrapperjen said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!
Very cute!